Please read the notes below before submitting your listing.
- In the future, should you wish to update your crew/resource listing please submit a new listing and the office will exchange your old listing once your new listing is approved.
- If you are already listed, do not submit another listing unless something has changed.
- It may take up to 1 month for your approved listing to appear on the database.
- Please do not combine listings. If you are listing yourself as an individual crew member, but you also have a company, please make a separate listing for your company.
- You will receive email confirmation. Please only submit your listing once.
- This database is not for talent, extras or locations. Please see Starting a Talent Career, Becoming an Extra, or Connect Your Location.
- The Crew & Resources database is intended as a resource for local film industry professionals looking to utilize the Motion Picture Tax Credit program. Only Crew listings with a verifiable Louisiana address will be considered and you MUST be a Louisiana resident to be listed (NO P.O. boxes!). All addresses are automatically hidden from view (Please note that your listing/address may still be available via internet search engines). If you would like your address to be listed, make sure to check the box under the address field.
- Please understand that your listing may be available via internet search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Do not use all capital letters or quotation marks. Your listing will be edited or completely deleted.
- Do not include your job title in the company name field (ex: makeup artist, lawyer, etc).
- If you are listing your property as an accommodation, please put the address in the “Company” field.
- Do not try to artificially promote your listing by including numbers or letters, such as “AAA” or “1”, before your or your company’s name. These listings will be edited or deleted.
- After 2 years with no update, your listing will be removed. Please make sure you keep your listing up to date.