Please read the notes below before submitting your listing.
- In the future, should you wish to update your crew/resource listing please submit a new listing and the office will exchange your old listing once your new listing is approved.
- It may take up to 2 weeks for your approved listing to appear on the database.
- Please do not combine listings. If you are listing yourself as an individual crew member, but you also have a company, please make a separate listing for your company.
- You will receive email confirmation. Please only submit your listing once.
- This database is not for talent, extras or locations. Please see Starting a Talent Career, Becoming an Extra, or Connect Your Location.
- The Crew & Resources database is intended as a resource for local film industry professionals looking to utilize the Motion Picture Tax Credit program. Only Crew listings with a verifiable Louisiana address will be considered (NO P.O. boxes!). All addresses are automatically hidden from view. If you would like your address to be listed, make sure to check the box under the address field.
- Please understand that your listing may be available via internet search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Do not use all capital letters or quotation marks. Your listing will be edited or completely deleted.
- If you are listing your property as an accommodation, please put the address in the “Company” field.
- Do not try to artificially promote your listing by including numbers or letters, such as “AAA” or “1″, before your or your company’s name. These listings will be edited or deleted.